Friday, March 29, 2013

Submissive Desires

I think I've always thought of blow jobs as a very submissive thing. I mean, there I am, on my knees, with some guy's cock in my mouth. I may gag on it, I might swallow it, he could shoot it all over my face....Oops! Sorry, I was getting a lil caught up in all that! 

So anyway, as I was saying, I've always thought of blow jobs as a very submissive thing. But then, this guy called me on my Niteflirt phone sex line. HE wanted ME to dom him. Oh honey, I can tell you this, my inner Dom came out with a vengeance. All of the things I've had others do to me...I want to do to him. 

I want to tease and torment him, I want him to crawl to me and beg for more. I want to make him into my own little pet slut boy; someone to be cruel to...in the nicest way possible of course! (and if you believe THAT, you should call me on my phone sex line and let me show you exactly what I mean!) 

My phone cut out just as our phone sex domination call was getting good. It's too bad, too, because I was just getting started. Remember, slut boy, that YOU belong to ME, the blow job princess...and that you will be taking orders (and training!) from me. (nervous yet?!!) 

Call me on Niteflirt!!

1-800-863-5478 ext 9964054

BJ


Call 
Button

No comments:

Post a Comment