Friday, April 5, 2013

BJ and the Blog

Yes, I know. I don't get to this as often as I should. I don't tell you all my phone sex secrets, or all of my blow job secrets for that matter. I will tell you this secret though; there's a reason for that. You see, I'd much rather be giving a blow job than talking about one! 

Yes, when I'm out with my girlfriends, I definitely spend a lot of time talking about it, but if I've got a nice hard dick in front of me, well, my first reaction isn't going to be to blog...*lol* I'm on Niteflirt almost every day, helping men with their problems, both big and small. *g* 

I'd sooo much rather be sucking a cock than writing about one! The sound of the zipper being pulled down, the feel of his boxers or briefs as I pull them down, the sight of that nice hard cock straining towards my warm and ready lips, the scent of a man....mmmm....so uhm...what were we talking about? Oh yeah, something about a phone sex blog, and why I don't write in it nearly enough to please you. 

Well my darling, I've got much better ways to please you. I can do things with my mouth that most women can't do with their entire bodies. I can do it well, and I can do it long. It makes my mouth water just thinking of it! My lips...so soft and wet and warm...so willing...think of me as your Niteflirt phone sex courtesan. I'll make you forget all about some silly blog! *lol* Even if it IS mine!

Call me on Niteflirt!!

1-800-863-5478 ext 9964054

BJ


Call 
Button

No comments:

Post a Comment