Saturday, March 16, 2013

Blow Jobs and Phone Sex

Some people think you can't get a good blow job over the phone. Those people are wrong! Oh honey, with the right equipment (a nice hard cock and a small bit of lube) and a little imagination, you can call me on my Niteflirt blow job phone sex line, and get a better hummer than you'd get going to a local bar and picking up a willing floozy. (not that there's anything wrong with that!) 

When you call me on Niteflirt for a blow job  in the morning (or whenever!) I like to start off slowly...often with the balls, and work my way up. Licking, teasing and nibbling my way up that nice hard shaft...oh so slowly, teasing and playing...lapping at the pre-cum...But...you don't want to know all my secrets, do you? I want your phone sex blow job to be a happy surprise for both of us! 

Whether you've got morning wood, an afternoon hard on, or an evening chubby, I've got just the (dirty) mouth you need. When you call my Niteflirt phone sex line, I'm going to wrap my pretty lips around your nice hard cock and treat you like a sweet drippy popsicle on a hot summer day. I love the cream surprise!! 




Call me on Niteflirt!!

1-800-863-5478 ext 9964054

BJ





Call 
Button

No comments:

Post a Comment