Tuesday, March 19, 2013

The Zen of the Blow Job

Yeah I know. You're used to those types of girls. The "hurry up and get this gross thing done so we can go shopping" type of girl. You won't get that with me. When you call my Niteflirt blow job phone sex line, you will get so much more!

See, to me, a blow job is more than just a sex act. To me, a blow job is sacred. Not sacred in the way that you should only do it with the one you love, sacred, but sacred as in, I wanna take my time, and do it right every single time. Every single lick should be perfect. Every suck should count. I never want to go too fast, or too slow...I want this to be a religious experience for you also! Judging from all the guys on Niteflirt whimpering "oh God" when I'm not even halfway through one of our phone sex calls, I'd say it's working!

There's a reason why my guys say that I am Niteflirts ONLY blow job GODDESS! There's a reason why they call my phone sex line again and again. Cuz when you're the best (and I am!) they always cum back for more! 

Call me on Niteflirt!!

1-800-863-5478 ext 9964054

BJ


Call 
Button

No comments:

Post a Comment