Thursday, March 14, 2013

Blow Jobs, They're Not Just For Breakfast Anymore

So yeah, my name on Niteflirt *is* BJ in the Morning, and I *do* have an affinity to the early morning wake up call to my oral fixation, but...I don't just play blow job princess in the mornings! I'm an equal opportunity cock sucker! I'd just as soon slurp you up at noon or midnight as in the morning. In other words, I don't discriminate.

One of my favorite things about giving blow jobs on Niteflirt is that I can give so many more than I could if I were running around town giving them out willy nilly. (although don't put that past me!) Barring having a whole team all together in a locker room, (and YES, I DO KNOW!) it's just not feasible to try to get more than a few "in person" blowjobs in, in one day. But on Niteflirt, I can do Peter, then do John(son), and then do Dick! It's like having my own private virtual locker room! One that I can access, any time, day or night. *yummy*!!!

If your favorite thing ever is grabbing a girl by her hair, and forcing her mouth on that nice hard cock of yours, then I'm your girl! I may whimper and protest a bit, but you know I secretly (well, not so secretly now, huh?!) love ever second of it; every lick, every slurp, every. single. drop. If you can't tell, I'm getting totally excited by this, and I need...well...I need cock. I need a nice, big hard cock right now! I'm your Niteflirt cock sucking queen! It's true; blow jobs aren't just for breakfast any more!!

Call me on Niteflirt!!

1-800-863-5478  ext 9964054

BJ

Call 
Button




No comments:

Post a Comment