Sunday, January 19, 2014

Return of the Phone Sex Cum-Slut


Let me suck that hard fat cock. I want to taste you from deep within…

What do phone sex cum-sluts do for fun? Milk more cocks for more cum. I want to kneel on the floor while you tightly hold my hair back and let me mouth-fuck that dick. It’s about time you let a fellatio fanatic take control. I will twist my tongue around the head of your cock before sliding its entirety down my throat. You just sit back…
My tongue moistens with each pump, my mouth stretching over each curve of your cock. I love to listen to the slippery smacks of my lips as I pull you deep inside the softness of my wet aperture. Up and down, fast and slow…my mouth knows no limits. I slide It back out, tighten my fingers around its massiveness, and flick my tongue over those throbbing balls. Suck each one into my mouth and tickle you with the tip of my tastiness…

Once your balls are lathered with my silky saliva, I will trail my tongue up the length of your cock, relax my muscles, and swallow you whole. Oral phone sex can be a lot more intense with you in my hot hole. Flex my throat against the head of your dick, run my mouth over and over and over your hardness. I may reach down and toy with my clit right before you cum…

Circling a finger around my ever-growing pink button while violently face fucking that magnificently hard c-o-c-k. I want to feel every moment of your orgasm: cock hardening against the roof of my mouth, veins pulsating against my tongue, and the head, oh that glorious head, shooting long streams of hot delicious cum. Shooting it straight down my throat while my pussy explodes all over my hand. Hell yes, phone sex can almost be too fun!!
Your Personal Cum-Slut,
Xoxo~Bobbie Jo  
Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment