Thursday, February 20, 2014

Confessions of an Oral Phone Sex Fiend


I awoke to the hottest puddle between my thighs. My lips (the ones on my face, lol) were moist from an intense cock sucking dream. Right before I woke up, I was surrounded by eight bucking bronco-like men. On my knees and circled by a plethora of hard throbbing cocks, I stuck my tongue out like a kid catching rain and felt the semen pour down. My tongue carefully catching all of the drops that missed my hair, cheeks, and eyes. I rocked my pussy back and forth on my heel as I came with these gorgeous specimens. Then…

I woke up. The puddle between my thighs was still there but the magnificent circle of cocks was not. I rubbed my clit for a few minutes then licked my lips and turned on the phones. This oral phone sex fiend was going to milk some morning cocks. My first call had me twist my body until my head hung off the side of the bed. As I swallowed all ten inches of my favorite dildo, I imagined him dipping his cock….and balls in and out of my throat. I could actually feel each pump before he filled my throat with that thick hot cum. Reaching down, squeezing and toying with my tits as he finished gyrating in my mouth. De-li-cious!

Next up on my oral phone sex caller list was a gentle regular who simply adores making love to my mouth. He lies back on a round bed as I perform my ritual. Hands behind his head and eyes on me, he watches me slowly slither my naked body onto the bed. I gently spread his legs slightly apart before crawling up to praise his cock, “Is this standing ovation just for me?,” he nods yes. 

With my ass in the air and eyes locked with his, I lick and kiss the magnificent head before me. I place the whole tip in my mouth and run my tongue in circles before swallowing him whole. My mouth is flush against his skin and he is quickly hardening in my mouth. He outstretches in my throat and I glide my lips up and down the entirety of his cock. I never take my eyes off of him and then the tell-tale sign of sweet ejaculation…his toes curl, his eyes shut, and his lip quivers. His load comes out slow as I swallow anxiously to taste each drop. I leave my mouth at the base of his cock as it shrinks from pleasure against my tongue…

The phone rings again and I am feeling oral phone sex fever. Rougher and harder this time. He tells me to put on a bikini and head outside. Once I arrive there, I see a line of men in bathing suits, cocks hard and waiting for me to take my place. I am ordered to sit back on a poolside lounge chair and then my hands are tied behind me. Sitting at a 90 degree angle, sun beating on my face, the first one approaches me…

He yanks my head back by the hair, removes one breast from my bathing suit, and straddles me. With one hand he is holding my hair; with the other he is roughly groping my tit. I feel him stab my mouth with his cock and my pussy overflows with joy. He repeatedly pounds my throat before pulling out and decorating my face with cum. The others are cheering and the next guy comes up from the side and…
Til Next Time...

Long Wet Licks,
Bobbie Jo

Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment