Thursday, January 2, 2014

Your Cum Queen's New Years Resolutions...

     Hmm....with the tip of my index finger in my mouth, playing with the soft wet curve of my tongue, I begin listing my New Years' Resolutions for 2014...

What on earth could a cum-hungry fellatio fanatic like me want to change??

Drumroll please....

NUMBER 1: 

Suck as MUCH COCK as humanly possible! And I mean AS MUCH. Strangers, friends, neighbors... you name them, I will suck them. I want to be so pumped full of cum that I must lay on my stomach to get one last drop... Fill all of my holes, cover my body in that thick frothy baby batter...

NUMBER 2:

Masturbate during phone sex at least 25 times a day. This is my new health cleanse plan. I want to rid my body of any cravings on a daily basis. I want my clit and little pink love hole to be so exhausted when I go to bed that they no longer wake me up and insist that I hunt down cock.

NUMBER 3

Create the WWCSF (World Wide Cock-Sucker Federation). A group where fellow cocksuckers and lovers of having their cocks sucked unite! We could have a cockapalooza! It's raining cum, hallelujah!

NUMBER 4

Try to live out one fantasy per a week. This weeks is...

Go to a club. Ask a total stranger to blindfold me and ask every random guy in the establishment to ram his cock in my mouth. I want to stand frozen and allow the men to position me as they see fit.
Potential Questions from Oral Sex Receivers:
Can I hang her head upside down over a bar stool and shove my cock deep in her throat? Sure. May I lift her shirt and titty-fuck her before spraying her face with my cum? But of course!! Will she kneel down and let me use her ears as handles while I skull fuck the shit out of her? Hell Yeah!!!! Can I cum anywhere I want? Yes you silly goose, that's what cum-sluts are good for. Might I slap her with my cock? She wouldn't want it any other way. Will she suck me and my 6 friends off? Haha, you shouldn't have to ask but to answer your question: the more the merrier!

Lets start the New Year off together. Need an awesome recipe to bring in the New Year with a bang? Try this one:

Ingredients:
My Mouth
My Tongue
My Throat
Your Cock
Instructions:
Insert, thrust, ram, rape, pump, or fuck my face-hole. Any which way, it's delicious!

Let's engage in some orgasmic phone sex this year!

xoxo~ Bobbie Jo


Call Button

No comments:

Post a Comment